AGREEMENT WITH THE RIGHT OF BREEDING
1) In BREEDING, the COST of a KITTEN is calculated individually, depending on the genes that a particular animal carries, on its potential, breed data and other qualities. The kitten is considered reserved only after making a deposit of -30%. The deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE!!! and it is considered compensation for the maintenance of the kitten and lost opportunities for its sale.
2) The breeder undertakes to examine the kitten for: HCM, FeLV, fiv before sending the kitten to the Owner's house. In case of receiving positive tests for fatal diseases-FIV, FELV, the Breeder returns to the Owner the amount of money paid for the rights of breeding use for the animal in full. Claims for positive tests for viruses, including Coronavirus, are not considered if there is no clinical picture of the disease. The animals of the La Mia Fiaba nursery are vaccinated with the attenuated Nobivac Tricat Trio vaccine. Cats vaccinated with the attenuated vaccine produce average antibody titers that last at this level for at least 4 years. (R. M. Gaskell, M. Bennett "HANDBOOK of infectious diseases of dogs and cats").
3) It is necessary to understand that the degree of nudity of the sphinx depends on many factors. The sphinx is not a rubber cat, but only the appearance of hairlessness. Hair follicles in cats of the Canadian Sphinx breed are present. Hormones, climate, and genetics play an important role in animal nudity. Even if a Canadian sphinx kitten is naked during transmission, it is possible to develop some pubescence in the future. The breeder cannot guarantee that the Canadian Sphynx kitten will not have pubescence in the future.
4) The breeder is not responsible for the loss of the quality of the animal due to the fault of the Owner or in unforeseen situations (accident, consequences of a serious illness, inappropriate maintenance, nutrition, etc.). The quality assessment is made at the time of transfer of the animal.
5) We prefer that the kitten is picked up in person, so the Breeder is not fully responsible for the quality of cargo transportation or delivery by courier of animals and the consequences associated with transportation. Liability ends at the time of transfer of the animal to the cargo or courier. If the animal is sent to another city, this final amount is sent by the owner before sending the kitten. When sending an animal by cargo and / or courier, the Owner assumes responsibility for the costs of such, due to the stress and physiological characteristics of highbred cats and undertakes to take measures to eliminate them if necessary, guided by the advice of the Breeder.
6) The owner undertakes to keep the animal in quarantine for 14 days. The owner understands that cats of the Canadian Sphinx breed (Elf, Bambino) are obtained by a fixed mutation that causes the absence of wool, so the breed does not have a strong natural immunity. The animal may experience stress from moving, changing the habitat, which leads to a drop in immunity. The owner undertakes not to make claims on the health of the animal to the Breeder and to provide assistance to the animal if necessary under the guidance of the Breeder. The owner understands and agrees that at the time of transfer the animal is clinically healthy, which is confirmed by the veterinary certificate Form No. 1 issued by the State Veterinary Clinic of Rostov-on-Don. The owner understands and agrees that the Breeder is interested in the participation of the animal in breeding work in the Owner's kennel, and the Owner, when examining (or videotaping) the animal, as well as on the basis of the data of the veterinary certificate (F1), is convinced and agrees that the Breeder has taken all necessary actions to preserve the health of the animal in the kennel "La Mia Fiaba". The Owner agrees that the Breeder's responsibility for the health of the animal ends at the time of transfer of the animal to the Owner, courier or air carrier (cargo), and the Owner's claims for the health of the animal are not accepted from this moment, including in case of illness of the animal during the quarantine period.
7) If you have any questions, contact the Breeder for clarification and follow his recommendations; if there are any problems with the animal that could later lead to a dispute between the parties, first of all inform the Breeder. At the request of the Breeder, the Owner is obliged to provide a video of the animal (for identification of the animal) in clinics during repeated examinations, if the Breeder cannot attend the examination in person. If the Owner does not comply with the recommendations of the Breeder, the latter is not responsible for the damage caused to the animal.
8) Subsequently, the Breeder is not responsible for any acquired diseases of viral, bacterial, etc.genesis. The owner, receiving an animal, gives a full account of his actions, understands that he receives a living creature that can be subjected to external and internal aggressive influences, accepts the fact that high-bred animals do not have strong natural immunity and non-compliance with the regime of maintenance, quarantine, feeding, routine vaccination, medical veterinary care, etc. may cause harm to the health and life of the kitten, the responsibility for which lies entirely with the Owner.
9) The breeder undertakes: In case of detection of a genetic disease incompatible with life in a kitten within 1 year from the date of receipt, or UNTIL the first kittens are received, when the Owner provides a photo of the corpse, an autopsy report, an autopsy report recorded on a disk and relevant veterinary documents (certificates of only competent specialists of leading clinics and laboratories with official recognition at the international level, the choice of which is agreed with the Breeder) confirming the diagnosis, replace the animal with another one of the same sex and quality. The costs associated with the replacement of the animal are paid by the Owner.
10) The kitten's parents are checked and free of HCM. The breeder gives a guarantee for the replacement of the animal in case of a positive diagnosis of the animal for HCM until the kitten reaches the age of 2 years. But only UNTIL the first kittens are received. The etiology of primary cardiomyopathies is currently not fully understood. HCM disease in cats is a complex disease that can be caused by many factors. Hereditary pathology, viral diseases, autoimmune mechanisms, biochemical disorders and feed deficiency (for example: taurine) may be involved in the development of cardiomyopathy. In case of detection of HCM in a kitten, the Owner is obliged to inform the Breeder. Provide a repeated HCM test (tests are accepted only by licensed cardiologists of leading clinics that have official recognition at the international level, the choice of which is agreed with the Breeder). If the diagnosis is confirmed, the owner performs a castration operation at his own expense/sterilization of the animal and receives a replacement for another animal of the same sex and quality. The costs associated with the replacement of the animal are paid by the Owner.
11) the Breeder guarantees the reproduction: - in case if upon reaching the animal of childbearing age found that it is unable to reproduce because of genetically determined or acquired in utero abnormalities, by providing the Owner of the relevant veterinary documents confirming the diagnosis, after surgery, sterilization/castration at the Owner's expense to replace a defective animal to another of the same sex and quality.
12) All payments related to the transfer of money, with the delivery of animals from the kennel to the Owner's house, the Owner pays additionally. Including the replacement of the animal (in case of a dispute), the costs associated with the return of the animal and the receipt of a new animal are paid by the Owner. The delivery price is always paid by the Owner.
13) The animal will bear the name of the cattery "La Mia Fiaba" throughout its life, which should be reflected in any documents and registrations. When using a photo of an animal as any advertisement, the full name of the animal must be indicated with the prefix of the kennel "La Mia Fiaba".
14) In case of visiting the exhibition with an animal from the kennel "La Mia Fiaba", the Owner undertakes to inform the Breeder about the results of the exhibition.
15) The animal is transferred to the Owner for breeding work inside a closed type of private kennel exclusively for personal use. In the case of obtaining a breeding cat, it is not allowed to open the cat for public use and provide mating to other cats of third-party kennels. The owner undertakes to knit a cat obtained from the cattery "La Mia Fiaba" only cats directly belonging to him (acquired and owned by the Owner or born in the Owner's cattery).
16) Breeding rights are non-transferable!!! An animal with breeding rights may not be sold or donated to a third party with the same rights. The purpose of the transfer of the rights of breeding use is the further breeding work of the above-mentioned animal in the Owner's kennel. At the end of breeding work, the animal obtained from the "La Mia Fiaba" kennel must be neutered/sterilized. Violation of any of the restrictions provided for in the terms of the contract violates the rights of the Breeder.
17) Failure by the Owner to comply with any of the terms of this Contract releases the Breeder from all obligations.
18) The owner is obliged to provide a video of the animal (for identification of the animal) in clinics during studies, including repeated ones, if the Breeder cannot attend the examination in person. It should be understood that the buyer's decision to purchase an animal is considered and considered.